Frank's continued dedication, commitment, and excellence customer service have earned him numerous Certificates of Appreciation and recognition within the industry. His professional affiliations and achievements include:
- (CAA) California Autobody Assofiation 2003 - Present
- (I-Car) 8-Part Collision Repair Course
- (IMACA) International Mobile Air Conditioning Association
- Official PPG Collision Repair Center - entitling customers to lifetime warranties on paint repairs.
- Certificate of Appreciation and recognition of support as a Trade Advisory Member in the Frame Straightening Welding Trade; 1991
- Inter-Industry Conference on Auto-Collision Repair Certificate of Achievement in Recognition of success completion of Unibody vehicle Collision Damage and Repair Program, a Comprehensive series of training courses for repair of the Unibody vehicle.
Frank's enthusiasm and involvement does not just stop at the shop either! His involvement within the community has earned him many personal achievements he is proud of.
- 2008 Businessman of the Year and member of San Joaquin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of Executive club of Stockton; 1992-Present
- (2000-2001) honored for his service
- S.J. County Prevention Services; 1995 Certificate of Appreciation for his support of Sierra Vista Communities Drug Free March
- Volunteer Stockton Asparagus Festival
- Sponsor of Delta Little League Minor-A Division Dodgers-1995 and the A's-1996
His personal hobbies and interests include Martial Arts, snow skiing, water skiing and boating.